What are Small Groups?
FBC Small Groups exist to provide a place of connection and spiritual growth. Small Groups come together around a variety of personal passions, shared interests, and various study topics. To join a small group or for more information, please refer to the following document:
Small Groups Information:
While every Small Group at FBC is a little different from the next, all the groups share three basic elements:
- Connecting in friendship around the common purpose of growing in Christ.
- Conversing about God and what He has to say about the issues and challenges of our lives.
- Caring for one another in our everyday needs and concerns.
Finding a Small Group
There are Small Groups of different kinds (men’s, women’s, families) that meet throughout the month. The best way to find a group is to:
- Look over the list of groups that are currently meeting.
- Decide which group best suits you.
- Once you decide on a group, contact the group leader and get any additional information you need, or you can simply show up at the next group meeting.
|Tuesday every week||Al-Anon: Hope for Parents
12 step meeting for people affected by a loved one who has a drug/alcohol problem
|6:30 PM to 7:45 PM||FBC El Cajon campus,
|Ladies Bible Study Group
A verse by verse study through the Bible—currently in 1 Corinthians
|9:30 AM to 11:00 AM||FBC El Cajon campus,
2nd and 4th
|Regular Guys In Christ – Men’s group
Prayer, encouragement and fellowship!
|8:15 AM to 10:00 AM||343 E. Main Street,
Suite 202—2nd floor
El Cajon, CA 92020
|Mothers’ Outreach Ministry (M.O.M.s)
Grace-Based parenting teaching, praying for one another, and lots of pampering
|9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||632 Pepper Drive
El Cajon, CA 92021
|Babies only||Marsha Reece|